5-year-old Boy is in Coma after Being Hit by Snowboarder in Pamporovo
A 5-year-old boy from Russia was admitted to the Smolyan hospital in a coma after being hit by a snowboarder on a ski slope in the resort of Pamporovo. The serious incident happened around Monday at the place where the ski slope and the snowboard track cross. According to the initial information, the child was on the track with a ski teacher when a 15-year-old snowboarder from Sofia jumped to a designated spot and fell on the child and struck him in the back.
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan
- » Public Bus Fell into a Huge Hole in China, at least 6 People are Killed (PHOTOS)
- » Powerful Explosion in a Residential Building in Varna Killed Two People
- » The Severe Weather in Afghanistan and Pakistan Killed at least 43 People
- » Avalanche Killed Two People and Injured Three others in the United States