Silvio Berlusconi: Migrants Rob Banks and are a Social Time Bomb
Silvio Berlusconi has claimed that 600,000 illegal migrants in Italy are a “social bomb ready to go off” after a Nigerian asylum seeker was arrested for killing an Italian woman.
The thousands of migrants, the former prime minister claimed, were living “hand to mouth or from crime”, and he suggested that they were responsible for most bank robberies.
Mr Berlusconi, 81, who is leading the opinion polls before elections next month, looked set to ignore demands to halt inflammatory campaign speeches after a neo-Nazi gunman went on a shooting rampage in central Italy on Saturday, wounding six migrants
- » Bulgarian PM: The Presence of Russian Ships During our Black Sea Military Drills is Normal
- » Zoran Zaev: Bulgaria is Our Strategic Partner and one of the Largest Friends of the Republic of Northern Macedonia
- » American Foundation Gives $ 185,000 to Restore the Buzludzha Monument
- » Bulgarian Temporarily Became the Chief Spokesperson of the European Commission
- » The G7 Countries Are Preparing a New Digital Tax
- » People Can now Check if Their Personal Data Was Abused with NRA Application