Bitcoin Extends Losses, Down 10 % on Day
Bitcoin, the world's best-known cryptocurrency, extended losses on Monday to slumped 10 percent on the day on back of concerns about a widening regulatory crackdown, according to Reuters.
The price of Bitcoin on the Luxembourg-based Bitstamp exchange was trading at $7,289 and has now fallen by more than half from a peak of almost $20,000 hit in December.
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14