"Curiosity" Showed New Impressive Footage from Mars (Photos)
The Curiosity rover on Mars sent Earth the most complete panorama of the surface of the Red Planet, Nova TV reported
For the first time, the machine is taking photographs behind itself. The panorama shows the large crater in which Curiosity moves, Nova TV adds.
For 5 and a half years since it's on the next planet, the Curiosity rover has gone a little over 17 kilometers.
It climbs the crater wall to explore the individual layers of rocks to try to understand why Mars has become from a relatively warm and damp planet into the cold desert that is today.
- » More than 100 Palestinians Wounded after another Day of Protests
- » Turkish Lira with a New Record Drop
- » The Court Banned Trump from Blocking his Followers on Twitter
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar