PM Boyko Borisov Spoke with the President of Malta For the Priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with the President of the Republic of Malta Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca.
The priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU, with an emphasis on the euro-area perspective of the Western Balkan countries, the migration crisis, cohesion policy and other important topics for Europe, were the center of the conversation between the two.
Boyko Borisov and the President of Malta expressed similar positions on strategic issues in the European Union and appreciated the high bilateral partnership in a number of sectors.
- » North and South Korean Leaders Hold Surprise Meeting
- » Bulgaria could Allow Macedonia to Use its Embassies
- » Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with North Korea's Kim Jong-un
- » The French President Macron is on an Official Visit to Russia
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov will go on a Visit with Pope Francis
- » Radev to Putin: Bulgaria and Russia must be Frank with Each Other