The Ministry of Defense Gives over BGN 2.5 Million for Four Training Aircrafts
The military ministry wants to buy four training aircraft and a simulator for BGN 2.54 mln. The Ministry has already announced a public contract and awaits offers. The MoD plans to conclude a 48-month framework agreement, in which 4 instructors and 20 engineers will be trained. Military aviation is currently on the brink and is flying few machines. At the same time, fewer pilots leave, and in the last months the staff situation is stable.
- » Police Found 6 Tons of Amphetamine at a Port in Varna, Bulgarian Seaside
- » Large Tree Fell on a Car on a Busy Street in Plovdiv
- » Hail and Rain in Lovech, Firefighters Pull up Cars
- » Another 12 Hospitals in Bulgaria Are Facing Bankruptcy, Ombudsman Maya Manolova Said
- » Counter Campaign: Publishing House Asks if we Value Gambling more than Culture (Video)
- » On 24 May Balchik Opens a Monument to Cyril and Methodius