EU Politicians Set To Vote On Whether To Scrap Daylight Saving Time
The European Parliament decides whether to cancel the daylight saving time. MEPs are expected to call on the commission to propose abolition of the change of summer and winter time, which is done twice a year. The biggest controversy is what time to choose - summer or winter. Finland, Poland and Estonia are among the EU Member States who are strongly lobbying to stop moving the clocks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Inflation in the Eurozone Hit a New Record
- » Estonia Closes its Borders for Russians with Schengen Visas
- » European Funds Minister: Bulgaria to Receive BGN 3.7 Billion in the Coming Months from the Recovery Plan
- » Hungary and Poland are Against the EU's Plan to Reduce Gas Consumption
- » Romania expects Schengen Membership by the End of the Year
- » IMF urges Europe to Shift Energy Costs to Wealthier Consumers