EU Politicians Set To Vote On Whether To Scrap Daylight Saving Time
The European Parliament decides whether to cancel the daylight saving time. MEPs are expected to call on the commission to propose abolition of the change of summer and winter time, which is done twice a year. The biggest controversy is what time to choose - summer or winter. Finland, Poland and Estonia are among the EU Member States who are strongly lobbying to stop moving the clocks.
- » EU Takes Britain to Top Court over Commodities Tax Breaks
- » EU Fines Mastercard EUR 570 Million in Anti-trust Action
- » Further 14,500 Young People in the EU Receive Free Tickets to Travel and Get to Know Europe
- » More than 100 Foreign Ministers gather in Brussels
- » Majority of People in UK DON'T Want a Second Referendum According to New Poll
- » Berlusconi to Run For the European Parliament Elections