EU Politicians Set To Vote On Whether To Scrap Daylight Saving Time
The European Parliament decides whether to cancel the daylight saving time. MEPs are expected to call on the commission to propose abolition of the change of summer and winter time, which is done twice a year. The biggest controversy is what time to choose - summer or winter. Finland, Poland and Estonia are among the EU Member States who are strongly lobbying to stop moving the clocks.
- » EU Confronts Member States Issuing Citizenship for Money
- » Passenger Traffic up at European Airports as Freight Growth Fades
- » Eurozone GDP Slows Again as Exports Falter
- » Brexit: Barnier Rules out Key UK Customs Proposal
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » EU to Hit Google with 4.3 Billion Euro Fine in Android Case