EU Politicians Set To Vote On Whether To Scrap Daylight Saving Time
The European Parliament decides whether to cancel the daylight saving time. MEPs are expected to call on the commission to propose abolition of the change of summer and winter time, which is done twice a year. The biggest controversy is what time to choose - summer or winter. Finland, Poland and Estonia are among the EU Member States who are strongly lobbying to stop moving the clocks.
- » The EU Council Endorsed Kövesi's Candidacy For Prosecutor General
- » The European Parliament Supported a New Postponement of Brexit
- » The European Parliament is Discussing Brexit
- » There Will be New Parliamentary Elections in Spain on November 10th
- » The European Parliament Backed Christine Lagarde as ECB chief
- » The Nomination of Lagarde for President of the ECB Will be Voted Today