EU Politicians Set To Vote On Whether To Scrap Daylight Saving Time
The European Parliament decides whether to cancel the daylight saving time. MEPs are expected to call on the commission to propose abolition of the change of summer and winter time, which is done twice a year. The biggest controversy is what time to choose - summer or winter. Finland, Poland and Estonia are among the EU Member States who are strongly lobbying to stop moving the clocks.
- » The Netherlands Has Blocked Negotiations with Albania For the EU
- » So Far, the EU Has Done Nothing to Save the 2015 Nuclear Agreement, Iran Said
- » The EU Introduces More Secure Identity Documents
- » The EU Has Adopted Additional Rules to Combat Illegal Migration
- » Manfred Weber Was Elected as the Leader of the EPP in the European Parliament
- » The EC Published New Guidelines on the Interaction of the Free Movement of Non-Personal Data