A 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake was Registered Near Chirpan
An earthquake measuring 2.00 on the Richter scale was registered on the territory of Bulgaria, near Chirpan, BGNES reported.
The earthquake is felt at 3.17 am this night with an epicenter southwest of Chirpan, north of Parvomay, between the villages of Plodovitovo and Gradina, with a depth of 5.9 km, the Geophysical Institute of BAS has stated.
There is no evidence of material damage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed in Botswana
- » How to Prepare for Vacation in Bulgaria?
- » Overfishing Poses Serious Hazard to Black Sea Fish Populations
- » Greece Sets Daring Experiment – Whole Aegean Island Goes Completely Green
- » European Environment Agency Released Beaches and Bathing Water Ranking: Where Is Bulgaria?
- » Iceberg Larger Than Majorca Broke off from Northern Edge of Antarctica