A 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake was Registered Near Chirpan
An earthquake measuring 2.00 on the Richter scale was registered on the territory of Bulgaria, near Chirpan, BGNES reported.
The earthquake is felt at 3.17 am this night with an epicenter southwest of Chirpan, north of Parvomay, between the villages of Plodovitovo and Gradina, with a depth of 5.9 km, the Geophysical Institute of BAS has stated.
There is no evidence of material damage.
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels