CEZ: About 5 000 Subscribers in Western Bulgaria Are Still Left Without Power
Around 5,000 subscribers in Western Bulgaria continue to be out of power due to the strong wind in the country over the past twenty-four hours. This was reported for FOCUS News Agency by the CEZ press center.
2,600 of them are in the Blagoevgrad district, 2,100 in the Sofia region, and about 400 in Sofia-city.
CEZ's teams are working to fix the problems. Broken cables only exist where trees have fallen.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian President Radev Called for the Causes of the Energy Crisis not to be Politicized
- » 80% of Bulgarians do not Know their Country’s Position on the "Green Deal"
- » Brussels will Support Bulgaria if it Decides to Complete Nuclear Power Plant “Belene”
- » Frans Timmermans: We will Ensure that the Transition in the Coal Regions is Done Fairly
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister: We Will Close the Coal Power Plants in 2038 at the Earliest
- » Protests of Miners and Workers in the Energy Sector Blocked the Center of Sofia