Four Killed in an Explosion at a Chemical Plant in China
Explosion at a chemical plant in East China has claimed the lives of four people, the Associated Press reported, citing China's Xinhua News Agency.
The explosion occurred today at the Tsushan Chemical Plants Co. in Shandong province south-east of Beijing for maintenance.
Six people were injured.
According to Xinhua, the plant owner is detained by the police, and the cause of the blast is being investigated.
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog
- » A Child Died After Falling into an Unsafe Wastewater Shaft in Sliven
- » Mass Fight with Hundreds of People in Plovdiv
- » Rumour about Contaminated Water in Sofia Caused Panic
- » More than 100 Killed in Cuba Plane Crash