A 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake was Recorded in Croatia
An earthquake measuring 4.5 on the Richter scale was registered in the territory of Croatia on Saturday and was felt in Bosnia and Herzegovina, the European Seismological Center reported.
Fortunately, there is no evidence of injuries and material damage. The quake was recorded shortly before 14:00 local time with an epicenter 9 km west of Donja Brela in Croatia, 35 km southeast of Split, Croatia and 134 km west of Sarajevo in Bosnia and Herzegovina, with a depth of 10 km.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lena Borislavova from WCC: Kindergartens and Nurseries will be Free
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold with Temperatures in Sofia between 1°C and minus 2°C
- » Orange Code for Heavy Rainfall, Snowfall and Strong Wind Announced for 3 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rainfall that will turn into Snow with Temperatures Reaching -1°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Cloudy with Max. Temperatures Between 11°C and 16°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Significant Clouds with Max. Temperatures Between 7°C and 12°C