A Temperature Record in Targovishte
18.8 degrees Celsius was the temperature measured in the early afternoon in Targovishte. According to the head of the local Meteorological Station Krasimira Stoicheva, due to the calm weather, the expectations are that by the end of the day the temperature will increase by a few more tenths.
This will improve the temperature record of 2016, when 18.8 degrees were also measured.
The coldest on February 2 in Targovishte was in 2012, when the air temperature was minus 19.6 degrees. Overall, February was the coldest of February 5, 1956, when measured minus 22.9 degrees Celsius.
- » World to Miss 2020 Climate 'Turning Point'
- » Light Rain and Snowfall in Northwest Bulgaria, Light Rain in Southwest Regions
- » Blagoevgrad has the most Polluted Air in the past 4 Days
- » The Air in Sofia was Cleaner in 2018 Compared to 2017
- » Bulgarian MRS: There is still Danger of Avalanches
- » Cloudy Weather Today Across the Country, Slight Chance For Rain