A Temperature Record in Targovishte
18.8 degrees Celsius was the temperature measured in the early afternoon in Targovishte. According to the head of the local Meteorological Station Krasimira Stoicheva, due to the calm weather, the expectations are that by the end of the day the temperature will increase by a few more tenths.
This will improve the temperature record of 2016, when 18.8 degrees were also measured.
The coldest on February 2 in Targovishte was in 2012, when the air temperature was minus 19.6 degrees. Overall, February was the coldest of February 5, 1956, when measured minus 22.9 degrees Celsius.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain Over Western Bulgaria, Sunny on the Seaside
- » Bulgaria: Second Earthquake for the Day
- » 3-Magnitute Earthquake Near Smolyan, Bulgaria
- » Orange Code for Hot Weather in 7 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 48 Settlements Without Water, 28 Cows Die After Drinking Water from Maritsa's River
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 28: Sunny and Warm