Apple with a Profit of USD 20 Billion for Three Months
Apple has managed to make a $ 20 billion profit in three months. This is a record result, which is almost a quarter of its $ 88 billion capitalization. And that is despite the slight retreat on iPhone sales.
The Apple brand wants to kill the rumors that the latest iPhone does not tempt buyers. Thus, it claims that iPhone X sales outpaced its expectations in the first quarter of its launch.
"We are delighted to announce that this is the best quarter in Apple's history," said CEO Tim Cook in a special message.
"IPhone X surpassed our expectations and was our best-selling iPhone every week since November, "he adds without specifying that the company refuses to provide data (sales) by model. For the quarter, which includes the New Year holidays, Apple sold slightly less "Iphone" than in the same period of 2016 (1% less). But as the devices sold now are more expensive, the results of smartphone sales have risen 13% to nearly 62 billion dollars.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Voter Turnout at 17.6% by 13 pm: Survey
- » Europe Gaming Market Value In 2022
- » The Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection was officially launched in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Radev and Aliyev discussed Bulgarian Enterprises receiving Gas directly from Azerbaijan
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece