Earthquake 2,6 on the Richter Scale Registered near Skopje
An earthquake of magnitude 2.6 on the Richter scale was registered this morning in the Republic of Macedonia. The epicenter of the earthquake is 6 km. east of the Macedonian capital Skopje, the Seismological Institute reports.
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels
- » Sun, Rain and Thunder, Hail ... The Weather for Today