Earthquake 2,6 on the Richter Scale Registered near Skopje
Society » ENVIRONMENT | February 2, 2018, Friday // 14:22
An earthquake of magnitude 2.6 on the Richter scale was registered this morning in the Republic of Macedonia. The epicenter of the earthquake is 6 km. east of the Macedonian capital Skopje, the Seismological Institute reports.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Rain expected in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria: More Sun and Less Rain on the Last Day of May
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny, in some places with Rain today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for significant Thunderstorms and Hail Conditions in 5 areas
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Fog, Sun, Rain and Thunder today