The EU and the US are Discussing Cooperation in New Technologies
US and EU delegations discussed their cooperation on new technologies, including the development of the new 5G mobile communication format, the US State Department said on Thursday.
According to the information, the next round of talks in the bilateral dialogue on digital format cooperation took place on 1 February.
The European side has "informed the US about current and forthcoming digital market initiatives that are a priority for the European Commission".
For its part, the US has announced its own initiatives in this area.
"Cybersecurity was discussed, the 5G format, telecom regulations," said RIA Novosti.
- » US Imposes New Sanctions on China over the Violent Crackdowns on the Muslim Minority
- » The EC Meets Without Using any Paper for the First Time
- » Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Donald Trump Held a Bilateral Meeting
- » The White House Dismissed Trump's Impeachment Report
- » The New Islamic State Leader Was Arrested
- » Turkey Repatriated Five Members of the Islamic State to Germany