Supermodel Kate Upton Complained About Sexual Harassment
American model and actress Kate Upton accused one of the founders of "Guess" brand designer Paul Marciano for sexual harassment, USA Today reported.
"It’s disappointing that such an iconic women’s brand @GUESS is still empowering Paul Marciano as their creative director", twenty-five-year-old Upton wrote on Twiter.
Her message was accompanied by a MeToo hashtag. In this way, the model joined the online movement against sexual abuse. "Marciano should not have been allowed to use his influence in the fashion industry to sexually and emotionally harass women," Upton added later on her Instagram account.
According to the publication, the model did not specify the type of abuse that she has been subjected to. The representatives of Upton, Paul Marciano and the company have not yet commented on the allegations.
- » Turkish Lira with a New Record Drop
- » The Court Banned Trump from Blocking his Followers on Twitter
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World