Supermodel Kate Upton Complained About Sexual Harassment
American model and actress Kate Upton accused one of the founders of "Guess" brand designer Paul Marciano for sexual harassment, USA Today reported.
"It’s disappointing that such an iconic women’s brand @GUESS is still empowering Paul Marciano as their creative director", twenty-five-year-old Upton wrote on Twiter.
Her message was accompanied by a MeToo hashtag. In this way, the model joined the online movement against sexual abuse. "Marciano should not have been allowed to use his influence in the fashion industry to sexually and emotionally harass women," Upton added later on her Instagram account.
According to the publication, the model did not specify the type of abuse that she has been subjected to. The representatives of Upton, Paul Marciano and the company have not yet commented on the allegations.
- » Eurostat: EU Exports of Services to Countries outside of the EU Valued at €945 Billion
- » Boris Johnson is Preparing for Trade Talks with the US
- » Taj Mahal to be Cleaned for the First Time in 300 Years because of Donald Trump’s Visit
- » "Mission Impossible" Movie Shoot Canceled due to the Coronavirus in Italy
- » The EU Decides within Days whether to Start Membership Talks with Tirana and Skopje
- » The White House: The US Needs Funding to Fight the Coronavirus