At Least 12 People Died in a Military Plane Crash in China
At least 12 people have died in a military plane crash in the Guizhou province, China's Mornings Post reported today, citing sources from the Chinese Air Force. The crash happened on Monday during a training flight, but details have been announced now.
There were 12 men on board, men and women, and none of them managed to save when the plane began to fall, indicating a source who wished to be anonymous. He specified that the plane was not equipped with a catapulting system, and the crew did not have time to jump with parachutes.
- » A Spanish Air Force Plane Crashed into the Sea
- » Fire in Liberian School Killed 26 Children
- » Seventh Casualty of the Floods in Spain
- » Cruise Ship Overturned near Senegal, Six People Were Killed
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured