An Earthquake Shook the Shores of Indonesia
An earthquake of magnitude 5.5 stood hit the coast of the Indonesian island of Sulawesi, the Geophysical Institute of the United States said.
The epicenter of the quake was located 187 km south of Bitung, at a depth of 51 km. There is no evidence of destruction and injuries, nor a threat of a tsunami.
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels