An Earthquake Shook the Shores of Indonesia
Society » ENVIRONMENT | February 2, 2018, Friday // 11:49
An earthquake of magnitude 5.5 stood hit the coast of the Indonesian island of Sulawesi, the Geophysical Institute of the United States said.
The epicenter of the quake was located 187 km south of Bitung, at a depth of 51 km. There is no evidence of destruction and injuries, nor a threat of a tsunami.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Yellow Code for Rainfall and Thunderstorms has been announced for half of Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny in the East with Rain Showers in the West
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Rain expected in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria: More Sun and Less Rain on the Last Day of May
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny, in some places with Rain today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today