Hundreds of Tourists have been Blocked in New Zealand Because of Storm
A tropical cyclone crossed the island state by destroying roads, uprooting trees and knocking down electric poles, Nova TV reported.
The storm brought heavy rains and caused serious floods. Several areas of New Zealand have declared state of emergency. Precipitation, accompanied by strong winds, will continue today, mainly on the southern island of the country.
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels