Light Rain Forecast in Parts of West and Central Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures of 12-17°C
Substantial cloudiness is expected over the country today, with light rain in some parts of Western and Central Bulgaria.
There will be up to moderate, in Eastern Bulgaria sometimes strong wind from south-southwest.
The maximum temperatures will be 12°C to 17°C, in Sofia around 14°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels