The Wine Sector has the Fastest Return on Investments
''The wine sector has the fastest return on investments, and to be successful, you need to be consistent and work with your heart.'' This was said by Krassimir Koev, Executive Director of the Executive Agency for Vine and Wine (EALV).
Eng. Koev reported that since 2010 the vine planting in Bulgaria has increased by between 10 and 12 thousand new decares. "These are either freshly planted vineyards or rooted old ones, which have been planted new to measure Restructuring and conversion," explained Koev.
On the occasion of the Trifon Zarezan holiday, he wished everyone working in the sector health and mild winters.
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Down 1.5% MoM in February
- » The Most Active Home Building Process in Sofia is in "Vitosha" District
- » Skopje Invests EUR 270 Million in 800 km of Roads
- » Financial Problems for 1/3 of the Construction Companies in Bulgaria
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector