Anti-Jewish Sentiment in the UK is Getting Stronger
Anti-Jewish moods are spreading in the UK, a charity organization said today, they offer security advice to Jewish communities, Reuters reported.
"Community Service Trust" said that partly the reason lies in the alleged anti-Jewish feelings in the ranks of the opposition Labor party, but overall the change reflects the overall strengthening of anti-Semitism in the country.
Altogether, 1382 anti-Semitic events have been reported in the UK last year, or an increase of 3 per cent compared to the previous year 2016, which was the highest ever. The number of violence-related events has risen by 34 per cent, reaching 145 attacks. Most of the cases, however, involve insults directed at Jews in public places.
- » People Who Live in Small Towns Are Happier
- » You Will Live Longer If You Sleep More on Saturdays and Sundays
- » People are More Productive When Weather Is Bad
- » Every Fourth Bulgarian Reads a Book every day. Every third - never
- » Student Donated more than 3000 Books to Community Centers and Homes for Adults
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth