A Bus Killed Three People at a Stop in Istanbul
Three people died after a bus from Istanbul's public transport crashed into a stop at the Yusukur Kardartal. According to initial data, two women and one man are killed. There are also injured.
The area is open for the movement of people and cars. According to eyewitnesses, the cause of the incident is the speed at which the bus moved.
- » Three Bulgarians have Died at a Railway Crossing in Spain
- » Lightning Hit the Airplane Refueling System at London's Stansted Airport
- » Two People were Killed and 18 were Injured in a Crash between a Truck and a Train in Italy
- » Truck Hit a Bus on Trakia Motorway, 12 People Are in Hospital
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog