An Earthquake Hit the Austrian Alps
An earthquake hit the Austrian Alps. The quake was 4 on the Richter scale, the European Mediterranean Seismological Center reported.
The natural phenomenon is registered at 37 km from the capital of Liechtenstein Vaduz, as the earthquake reached a depth of 1 km. The earthquake struck just before 02:50 local time. There is no information about injured people or material damage.
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels