An Earthquake Hit the Austrian Alps
An earthquake hit the Austrian Alps. The quake was 4 on the Richter scale, the European Mediterranean Seismological Center reported.
The natural phenomenon is registered at 37 km from the capital of Liechtenstein Vaduz, as the earthquake reached a depth of 1 km. The earthquake struck just before 02:50 local time. There is no information about injured people or material damage.
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Japan
- » A New Rise in Water Is Expected in Venice
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Bali
- » Italy Announced a National State of Emergency due to the Catastrophic Flood in Venice
- » 7.4-Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Indonesia, a Tsunami Warning Was Issued
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 16C to 21C.