Turkish Airplanes Killed 49 Kurdish Fighters
Turkish military aircraft hit 19 targets at Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) in Seberan Iraq on Monday, Reuters reported, citing the Turkish Air Force. PKK hideouts, warehouses, and positions of fire are being destroyed, believed to be preparing an attack on the Turkish border.
Turkey launched a massive operation against the Kurds ten days ago. It is called "Olive Branch".
- » Bulgaria is Among the Four Leading Countries in Europe in the Management of Ship Traffic
- » Bulgaria Is the Leader in the Number of Fintech Companies in Southeastern Europe
- » An Electronic Labor Exchange Platform Will Start Operating on the European Labor Day
- » Will the Fuels' Prices Go Up after the Saudi Arabian Refinery Attacks?
- » Brussels with a New Invitation to Municipalities to Apply for Free Wi-Fi
- » Oil Prices Rise with 10%