11 People Died in a Fire in Japan
At least 11 people were killed in a fire in a shelter in the Japanese city of Sapporo. Victims are homeless. The building was owned by an organization assisting poor and elderly people. Five other residents of the social center were rescued by firefighters, three of whom were injured. The police still have no version of the incident.
- » Two People were Killed and 18 were Injured in a Crash between a Truck and a Train in Italy
- » Truck Hit a Bus on Trakia Motorway, 12 People Are in Hospital
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog
- » A Child Died After Falling into an Unsafe Wastewater Shaft in Sliven
- » Mass Fight with Hundreds of People in Plovdiv