Protests in Support of Pirin National Park Continue
Protests in support of Pirin National Park continue.
Runners from 10 of the cities which protest will run over 440 km.
Today's protest is expected to involve people over 20 cities from Bulgaria and abroad.
Their demands remain unchanged - to annul the decision of the Council of Ministers for construction in Pirin and the resignation of the environmental minister Neno Dimov.
- » Police Found 6 Tons of Amphetamine at a Port in Varna, Bulgarian Seaside
- » Large Tree Fell on a Car on a Busy Street in Plovdiv
- » Hail and Rain in Lovech, Firefighters Pull up Cars
- » Another 12 Hospitals in Bulgaria Are Facing Bankruptcy, Ombudsman Maya Manolova Said
- » Counter Campaign: Publishing House Asks if we Value Gambling more than Culture (Video)
- » On 24 May Balchik Opens a Monument to Cyril and Methodius