Bulgarian Citizen Arrested in Germany for Human Trafficking
A Bulgarian citizen was apprehended in Germany for involvement in a trafficking group. This was done during a police operation in Berlin, Bremen, North Rhine-Westphalia and Saxony, BNT reported.
Two people are arrested in the capital - one is a 53-year-old Bulgarian citizen, the other 43-year-old Turkish citizen. The two are suspected of being part of an international group that moves migrants in trucks on a so-called Balkan route to Germany. More than 200 representatives of the order and law took part in the action.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Police Investigation Into Deaths of a Brother and Sister Near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Scottish Man Killed in the Capital's Dragalevtsi District