Bulgarian Citizen Arrested in Germany for Human Trafficking
A Bulgarian citizen was apprehended in Germany for involvement in a trafficking group. This was done during a police operation in Berlin, Bremen, North Rhine-Westphalia and Saxony, BNT reported.
Two people are arrested in the capital - one is a 53-year-old Bulgarian citizen, the other 43-year-old Turkish citizen. The two are suspected of being part of an international group that moves migrants in trucks on a so-called Balkan route to Germany. More than 200 representatives of the order and law took part in the action.
- » The Police Discovered more than 3,500 Counterfeit Items in Haskovo
- » Owners of EU-funded Guest Houses in Bulgaria to Return BGN 4.5 Million
- » The Mass Football Fans Fight in Bratislava (VIDEO)
- » Sofia with the Highest Number of Registered Crimes
- » Bulgarian Football Club Levski Supporters Arrested in Bratislava for Mass Fights
- » Record Amount of Marihuana Was Discovered near the Seaside Town Pomorie