Bulgarian Citizen Arrested in Germany for Human Trafficking
A Bulgarian citizen was apprehended in Germany for involvement in a trafficking group. This was done during a police operation in Berlin, Bremen, North Rhine-Westphalia and Saxony, BNT reported.
Two people are arrested in the capital - one is a 53-year-old Bulgarian citizen, the other 43-year-old Turkish citizen. The two are suspected of being part of an international group that moves migrants in trucks on a so-called Balkan route to Germany. More than 200 representatives of the order and law took part in the action.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Europol Discovered an International Criminal Group for Financial Fraud Operating in Bulgaria
- » 1 Tonne of Cocaine destined for Bulgaria was seized in Colombia
- » Bulgarian Prosecution accuses GDFOC of Unprecedented Pressure on the “Hemus” Investigation
- » Double Homicide in Varna
- » A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria