Unemployment in the Eurozone is the Lowest Since 9 Years
Unemployment in the eurozone has remained at the lowest levels for the past nine years, аccording to the European Statistical Office (Eurostat) published on Wednesday 31 January.
It is clear that in December 2017 unemployment in the euro area countries was 8.7%, the lowest level since January 2009.
At the same time, Eurostat reports that inflation is still low. In January it was 1.3%, well below the target of the European Central Bank for 2% inflation.
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » FT: Macron Warns against Hasty EU Enlargement at the Sofia Summit
- » Remarks by President Donald Tusk after the EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » EIB Confirms Support for Western Balkans on the Path towards EU Integration
- » People in Europe with least Trust in the Media are Populists
- » Eurovision 2018: This is the Running Order of the Grand Final!