Facebook Prohibits the Advertising of Cryptocurrency
Facebook will ban the advertising of cryptocurrency and binary options, the social network press service said on its website.
"We are introducing a new policy that prohibits the advertising of financial products and services related to misleading or fraudulent technologies such as binary options and cryptocurrency options," says the statement quoted by BGNES. Facebook has called on users to report posts that violate the new rules.
- » More than 70 Fall ill in Suspected Mass Overdose near Yale University as Drug Deaths Hit Record High in US
- » At Least 37 Killed as Suicide Attacker targets School in Kabul
- » China Blasts US Solar Tariffs
- » Turkey Doubles Tariffs on some U.S. Imports, Turkish Lira Rallies
- » Vienna Ranked as Most Liveable City in the World
- » Crash Outside Parliament in London Treated as Terrorism