Gender Equality will be Discussed in the National Palace of Culture
A meeting of the High Level Group organized by the Ministry of Labor and the European Commission on gender equality will be held today and tomorrow in the National Palace of Culture.
An European Commission survey on women's participation in the information technology sector will be presented. The participants will discuss a European Union Action Plan to tackle the gender pay gap by 2019. The event is closed to the media.
- » European Commission Supports Reforms in Bulgaria
- » Banking Union: Why Baulk at Bulgaria?
- » As of Today Third Country Nationals with a Ban to Enter Schengen Area will be Blocked from Entering Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Consents to UPC’s Provisional Application Phase
- » Eurostat: Most Bulgarians Drive Second-hand Cars
- » Bulgaria Stops Access to People with a Ban to Enter Schengen from 1 August