Government to Discuss Today a Decision to Reduce Roaming Between Bulgaria and Serbia
The government will discuss at today's regular meeting a decision to reduce roaming between Bulgaria and Serbia, BGNES reported.
This will be done by adopting a draft decision approving the Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Transport, Information Technology and Communications of Bulgaria and the Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications of Serbia on the reduction of international roaming tariffs for electronic communications services signed on 9 December 2017 in Belgrade.
Ministers will discuss a draft approval of an updated National Sustainable Development Strategy for Tourism 2014-2030 and an Action Plan for it for the period 2017-2020.
- » Increase in Pensions: Pensioners Will Receive 3.8% more
- » the Streets of the Capital Turned into a Real Action Arena that Ended with Arrests.
- » Pasko Ermenkov Apologized for the Created Panic about "Poisoned" Water in Sofia
- » The Government Approved Over BGN 2 Million for Salaries in the Hospitals in Lovech and Vratsa
- » The Sofia Municipality Plans to Continue the Subway and Connect it to Simeonovski Lift
- » The Calvert Journal: Bulgaria’s Buzludzha Monument Opens its Doors for the First Time in 8 Years