Lev Officially Becomes an European Currency in Serbia
From 1 February the Bulgarian lev will be able to change in the Serbian change bureaus.
By decision of the National Bank of Serbia the Bulgarian lev was included in the currencies that can be traded on the foreign exchange market in the country.
It is planned to promote economic cooperation and to stimulate joint projects between Bulgaria and Serbia.
It is also important the fact that the number of tourists crossing both sides of the border is increasing, and that Bulgaria is a member of the European Union and the President of the Council of the EU in the first half of this year.
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14