Flu Epidemic Declared in 11 Municipalities in Varna Region
As of today, a flu epidemic has been declared for the municipalities of Aksakovo, Beloslav, Provadia, Valchi Dol, Vetrino, Dolni Chiflik, Byala, Suvorovo, Avren, Dalgopol and Devnya, in the Varna region.
The health authorities have recommended the suspension of school classes from today until February 6, the Ministry of Health said.
In the region of Kyustendil, the school classes are suspended from today until February 2.
- » 120 Children in Romania are in a Hospital with Symptoms of Food Poisoning
- » About 30% of Bulgarians who have Suffered a Heart Attack Continue to Smoke
- » British Prisoners Renovated Wheelchairs for Sofia Hospital "Pirogov"
- » Congo Announces 11 New Confirmed Ebola Cases
- » Over 145,000 Families in Bulgaria have Reproductive Problems
- » Sadiq Khan to Ban Junk Food Advertising on London Transport to Tackle Child Obesity