The Government has an Updated Website
The government's electronic website has been completely renewed since today.
A special department has access to public information, which means that you can also ask your government to get information from your mobile phone.
The page has a new look in English. The version does not match the Bulgarian version, because data useful for foreign investors can be added. For example - where and how to invest in Bulgaria.
There are quick links to information on government meetings and decisions, as well as on documents, acts, minutes, shorthand records since 1999
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor