The Government has an Updated Website
The government's electronic website has been completely renewed since today.
A special department has access to public information, which means that you can also ask your government to get information from your mobile phone.
The page has a new look in English. The version does not match the Bulgarian version, because data useful for foreign investors can be added. For example - where and how to invest in Bulgaria.
There are quick links to information on government meetings and decisions, as well as on documents, acts, minutes, shorthand records since 1999
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"