Slight Earthquake near Petrich
An earthquake of magnitude 2.2 is registered near Petrich, reported seismologist on duty, Iliana Popova, from NIGGG at BAS.
The quake was recorded at 22:36 last night near the village of Skrut.
The earthquake is at a depth of less than 1 km.
There is no evidence that the quake is felt in the area.
- » Teams of the Sofia Inspectorate Have Carried Out Inspections of Sources of Air Pollution
- » 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Crete
- » Weather Forecast: Foggy in Plains and Valleys before Noon, Mostly Sunny in other Areas
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny but Cold
- » What We Need to Do in order to Get Europe Back on Track to Achieve its 2030 and 2050 Goals?
- » The EU Won't Be Able to Meet its Environmental Targets by 2020