Slight Earthquake near Petrich
An earthquake of magnitude 2.2 is registered near Petrich, reported seismologist on duty, Iliana Popova, from NIGGG at BAS.
The quake was recorded at 22:36 last night near the village of Skrut.
The earthquake is at a depth of less than 1 km.
There is no evidence that the quake is felt in the area.
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels
- » Sun, Rain and Thunder, Hail ... The Weather for Today