Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will Chair a Meeting on Brexit in Brussels
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will chair a meeting on Brexit subject in Brussels.
EU Chief Negotiator Michel Barnier will brief ministers on the state of the talks with the UK.
The Council is expected to adopt negotiating directives for the UK's exit from the Union, which will clarify the position of the 27 for the transition period thereafter.
The aim of this period is to avoid a sharp change in the rules for citizens and businesses after March 30, 2019, the first day of Brexit, and to pave the way for a free trade agreement between the EU and the UK.
- » You Can Now Request Online ,One-day and Even 4 Hours Employment Contracts
- » A Dog Caught Nearly 200 kg of Heroin at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » The EU Grants BGN 111 Million to Replace Solid Fuel Stoves and Heaters in 21 Bulgarian Cities
- » Producers of the Famous Bulgarian Rose Protest Because of the Low Purchase Price
- » First Comments from Euroleaders at the EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » Virtual Reality – The future of European industry at WATIFY: Inspire to Transform