Flu Epidemic Has Been Reported in the Areas of Vratsa and Montana
Vratsa announces a flu epidemic on the territory of Vratsa District from today, January 29, 2018.
A flu epidemic was also announced on the territory of the Montana District, with the termination of the classes from tomorrow, January 30, until Friday - February 2 inclusive.
Regional health inspectorates monitor epidemic indicators and take immediate action as the morbidity situation is dynamic.
- » Increase in Palm Oil Consumption in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's EUR 24.9 Million Ambulance Supply Tender Attracts Seven Bids
- » Ministry of Health to Open Bids for Delivery of 400 Emergency Ambulances
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Lifts Ban on Poultry Markets
- » Rise in Incidence of Lyme Disease, Marseilles Fever, Dysentery and Salmonella in Bulgaria
- » Euronews: How to Kill Thousands of Animals in a Few Days, Bulgaria's Battle with Livestock Plague