Bulgaria to Introduce a New System For Tracking Missing Children Through Facebook
Bulgaria is one of the first countries in the region to introduce a new system for tracking missing children through Facebook.
It is called "AMBER Alert".
The system is related to the social networking application and enables law enforcement to send a message containing a recent photo and information about the wanted child to all Facebook users within a radius of 200 km from the location of extinction.
With more than 2 billion users, this tool is extremely powerful when it comes to searching for missing children who are at risk for their lives and health.
- » Bulgarian Football Club Graffiti Appeared on Hiroshima Monument
- » Dimitar Petrov, the Director of Beloved Bulgarian Films has Passed Away
- » Six Injured in Accident at Arms Factory Arsenal in Kazanlak
- » Light Rain can be Expected in East Bulgaria in the Afternoon, Highs between 20° and 25°C
- » Shortage of Teachers in Bulgaria will Reach 10,000 in 2 Years, 39,000 in 8 Years
- » Water Levels are Critically Low Along the Danube, Ships Run Aground