Bulgaria to Introduce a New System For Tracking Missing Children Through Facebook
Bulgaria is one of the first countries in the region to introduce a new system for tracking missing children through Facebook.
It is called "AMBER Alert".
The system is related to the social networking application and enables law enforcement to send a message containing a recent photo and information about the wanted child to all Facebook users within a radius of 200 km from the location of extinction.
With more than 2 billion users, this tool is extremely powerful when it comes to searching for missing children who are at risk for their lives and health.
- » People Who Live in Small Towns Are Happier
- » You Will Live Longer If You Sleep More on Saturdays and Sundays
- » People are More Productive When Weather Is Bad
- » Every Fourth Bulgarian Reads a Book every day. Every third - never
- » Student Donated more than 3000 Books to Community Centers and Homes for Adults
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth