Sunny Today with Maximum Temperatures of 9-14°C
It will be mostly sunny today, sometimes with increasing clouds.
There will be moderate northwestern wind. It will get warmer, with minimum temperatures of between minus 5 and zero degrees and maximum ones reaching 9°C to 14°C, Georgi Tsekov fromthe National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels