Erdogan Says Turkey will Clean Entire Syrian Border of Terrorists
Turkey will clean its entire border with Syria of terrorists, President Tayyip Erdogan said on Sunday, in a sign that a nine-day-old Turkish offensive into northern Syria’s Afrin region could be extended further.
Speaking at a congress of his ruling AK Party in the northern province of Amasya, Erdogan said Turkey would make sure the Syrian refugees it hosts can return to their homes once the border is cleared of militants. /Reuters
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO
- » The Early Elections in Northern Macedonia Will Be on April 12th
- » Erdogan Threatens EU to Open Borders to Refugees
- » Northern Macedonia is Expected to Receive the Green Light to Begin EU Accession Talks
- » Turkey Sells Two of Its Islands
- » Athens Blamed Ankara For the Migrant Crisis