Kabul Bomb Attack Kills Three and Injures 79 in Afghan Capital
A suicide bombing has killed at least three people and injured 79 others in the centre of Afghanistan's capital, Kabul, officials say, quoted by BBC.
It happened near the old interior ministry building, which is close to the offices of the European Union and the High Peace Council.
The Taliban have said they carried out the attack. There are reports an ambulance was used to hide the bomb.
A week ago, Taliban militants killed 22 people in a luxury Kabul hotel.
Witnesses say the area - home to foreign embassies and the city's police headquarters - was crowded with people when the bomb exploded. Plumes of smoke were seen from around the city.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 3,500 Police Officers will provide Security in Athens during Pope Francis' Visit
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » Up to Three Years in Prison for a Fake COVID Certificate in Ukraine