Foreign Minister and Ministry of Foreign Affairs Joined the #WeRemember Initiative
On the eve of the International Holocaust Remembrance Day, January 27, the Foreign Ministry headed by Deputy Prime Minister for Justice Reform and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva joined the #WeRemember initiative.
This year, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs decided to show its sympathy as in the photo, which was published in its pages in the social networks, attended by more than 120 employees from all the directorates of the diplomatic office, the press office of the Ministry annoucned.
- » Another 12 Hospitals in Bulgaria Are Facing Bankruptcy, Ombudsman Maya Manolova Said
- » Counter Campaign: Publishing House Asks if we Value Gambling more than Culture (Video)
- » On 24 May Balchik Opens a Monument to Cyril and Methodius
- » Celebrations, Processions, Concerts and Awards on the Day of Slavonic Scripture
- » Happy National Holiday of Bulgaria! The Day of the Cyrillic Letters and the Culture
- » Increase in Pensions: Pensioners Will Receive 3.8% more