Here's How the Green Ticket in Sofia will Look Like
Drivers of public vehicles will sell a "green ticket" on days when air pollution values in the capital are higher.
The City Mobility Center (CGM) has already ordered and has preferential travel cards throughout the city network. This was announced by the press center of the CGM.
The ticket has the price of BGN 1 and is valid for one day and for the whole public transport network.
The Green ticket is an extraordinary measure aimed at stimulating people to leave their cars and use public transport on days with a high concentration of fine particulate matter. The decision was taken by the Sofia Municipal Council on 25 January this year.
CGM is ready to release additional cars on public transport lines in periods of severe air pollution.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » School Students of 7th and 10th Grades Sit for Exam in Bulgarian Language and Literature
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Orange Warning in Force for Four Eastern Regions
- » Bulgaria: Finance Ministry Ready with Budget Update
- » Bulgaria’s Nationalist VMRO Leader Accused of Discrimination against Roma
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Interior Minister Confirmed Wiretapping
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Prime Minister: CEO of Registry Agency Will Be Replaced