Here's How the Green Ticket in Sofia will Look Like
Drivers of public vehicles will sell a "green ticket" on days when air pollution values in the capital are higher.
The City Mobility Center (CGM) has already ordered and has preferential travel cards throughout the city network. This was announced by the press center of the CGM.
The ticket has the price of BGN 1 and is valid for one day and for the whole public transport network.
The Green ticket is an extraordinary measure aimed at stimulating people to leave their cars and use public transport on days with a high concentration of fine particulate matter. The decision was taken by the Sofia Municipal Council on 25 January this year.
CGM is ready to release additional cars on public transport lines in periods of severe air pollution.
- » The EC Sends Experts to Bulgaria Due to the African Swine Fever
- » Astronomical Observatory in the Borisova Garden Will be Restored
- » Company Will Invest Over BGN 25 mln in a Factory Near Devnya
- » Hackers Attacked the Websites of the Airports in Burgas and Varna
- » Rescue Teams Help Two Injured Paragliders near Dupnitsa
- » French-German Consortium Wins Sofia Airport Concession Tender