Here's How the Green Ticket in Sofia will Look Like
Drivers of public vehicles will sell a "green ticket" on days when air pollution values in the capital are higher.
The City Mobility Center (CGM) has already ordered and has preferential travel cards throughout the city network. This was announced by the press center of the CGM.
The ticket has the price of BGN 1 and is valid for one day and for the whole public transport network.
The Green ticket is an extraordinary measure aimed at stimulating people to leave their cars and use public transport on days with a high concentration of fine particulate matter. The decision was taken by the Sofia Municipal Council on 25 January this year.
CGM is ready to release additional cars on public transport lines in periods of severe air pollution.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor