Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 1-6°C
It will be mostly sunny today. Before noon, there will be fog or inversion clouds in some parts of the lowlands.
It will be almost quiet. The maximum temperatures are expected at between 1°C and 6°C, for Sofia around 4°C.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels