Train Derails near Milan, There are Casualties
Two people have died and ten are seriously injured after a train derailed near Milan, Reuters reported, referring to local television channels.
A representative of the company's train operator has confirmed to Reuters the incident without giving further details about the case.
The causes of the incident are still unclear.
- » Italy Flash Flood Kills at Least 11 Hikers in Tourist Spot as Rescuers Search Gorge for Survivors
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Services Teams have Found Two Missing Women
- » The Body of One of Two Kids who Disappeared into the Sea near Varna was Recovered
- » 22 Children Dead in Nile Boat Accident
- » Bus Crash in Ecuador Kills 24 People, Injures 19
- » Huge Motorway Bridge Collapses in Italy 'Killing at Least 10' (Video)