15 People Died after a Bus Fell into a Deep Ravine in Guatemala
At least 15 people have died, and another 30 have been injured after a passenger bus fell into a ravine in the western part of the capital, Guatemala. This is what the Prensa Libre reported, stating that the tragedy had happened while the driver was trying to avoid crossing a mountain river that had flooded the road due the heavy rainfall recently.
The unsuccessful experience ended with a fall of nearly 40 meters.
In the words of the mayor of the city, the bus was not authorized by the General Transport Administration to carry passengers.
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Services Teams have Found Two Missing Women
- » The Body of One of Two Kids who Disappeared into the Sea near Varna was Recovered
- » 22 Children Dead in Nile Boat Accident
- » Bus Crash in Ecuador Kills 24 People, Injures 19
- » Huge Motorway Bridge Collapses in Italy 'Killing at Least 10' (Video)
- » Boardwalk Collapses in Spanish City During Concert, 313 Hurt