Children in the Crimea Learn to Place and Dispose of Mines
On the Russian-annexed Crimea peninsula, unusual school activities were held - children were taught how to handle mines, Nova TV reported.
Engineering troops showed about 100 students, the smallest among them at the age of 12, how to put and dispose of bombs, and what are the features of self-contained explosive devices such as belts with explosives and bombs hidden in other objects.
The teachings had two goals - to urge children to enroll in engineering troops and to strengthen their sense of patriotism.
Russia has annexed Crimea from Ukraine almost four years ago. This has led to the imposition of economic sanctions, which have not yet been lifted.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Putin: Start Mass Vaccination against COVID-19 in Russia Next Week
- » Russia – The 5th Most Popular Bitcoin Investments Destination
- » Moscow Imposes New COVID-19 Rules for Bars and Discos
- » A Large-Scale Protest of the Opposition Will Take Place in Moscow
- » 26 Independent Candidates Enter the Moscow Parliament
- » Russia Urged Europe to Clarify its Position on the Iranian Nuclear Agreement