Sofia Hosts the 1st Informal Meeting of EU Interior Ministers Under the Bulgarian Presidency
Sofia hosts the first informal meeting of EU interior ministers under the Bulgarian Presidency. The informal meeting of the EU Justice and Home Affairs Ministers will be held today and tomorrow in Sofia.
The working meetings on home affairs, chaired by the Minister of Interior of the Republic of Bulgaria Valentin Radev, will be held today. European Commissioners Dimitris Avramopoulos and Julian King will join the interior ministers to exchange views on the reform of the Common European Asylum System and the next steps to reinforce the EU's external borders.
Tomorrow, Commissioner Vera Jourova will discuss with Justice Ministers the work on the establishment of the European Public Prosecutor's Office and the Brussels IIa Regulation on judicial cooperation in matrimonial matters and matters of parental responsibility.
She will present to the ministers the results of the Third Assessment of the Code of Conduct to Counteract Online Hateful Spelling by Non-Governmental Organizations and Public Authorities as well as the European Commission Guidelines on the Application of the General Data Protection Regulation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IEA: Gas Consumption will Shrink because of Russia
- » Bulgaria: The Profit of Turkish Stream is BGN 83.5 million (EUR 42.7)
- » In the first Six Months of 2022, St. Nikola Wind Farm Generates 22% more Wind Power y/y
- » Inflation in Turkey Rises to 23-year High of nearly 79% in June
- » Bulgaria: One of our Reactors is expected to use a different Nuclear Fuel than the Russian one
- » Bulgaria: Petrol and Diesel Prices are still Rising